…if I were a Gryffindor student.
Lately I’ve been really getting back into Harry Potter fandom, and one of the things I like to do is plan outfits around the different houses in Hogwarts. Gryffindor’s colours are obviously red and gold, and I tried to pull together a few pieces a student might conceivably wear (under their robes, of course!). I tried to avoid the TOO obvious choices (although I couldn’t resist some lion head earrings!), and rather than going for a bright red, I chose more burgundy shades.
Let me know what you think!
- 1 – Burgundy Fisherman Rib Knitted Jumper – New Look
- 2 – Cut Out Heels – ASOS
- 3 – Claw Midi Ring – Topshop
- 4 – Lion Head Hoop Earrings – New Look
- 5 – Arrow Point Necklace – Topshop
- 6 – Gold Star Cluster Ring – New Look
- 7 – Burgundy Tights – ASOS (Yes, I wish these matched the jumper better too!)
- 8 – Black Asymmetric Zip Skirt – New Look
Oh, for anyone wondering, when I do these types of posts, I mostly look at brands I would find accessible – so UK based shops, for the most part. If I ever get a little bit less lazy, I’ll try to broaden my approach!
What would you wear, if you were a Gryffindor?