…if I were a Slytherin!
Guess what! It’s time for poorly made collages featuring clothes I would wear if I were a member of a fictional wizarding school! Hell yeah! (oh, that’s 5 points from Slytherin for bad language, eek!)
In one way, Slytherin is a fun house to do – nice green plus size clothing is relatively easy to find. In another way, it’s a bit of a bugger (another 5 points!), because whilst silver is used sometimes, it’s not particularly common, and especially not in styles that fit in with what I was trying to do. I tried to avoid using grey as a substitute, but I couldn’t entirely get around it, alas. Also I gave up on subtlety and put in a few snakey bits of jewellery!
1. Diamond Snake Ring – £6594.07
2. Green Rhinestone Heart Clasp Bracelet – £10.00
3. Blackened Brass Swarovski Crystal Snake Necklace – £810.00
4. Skater Skirt in Leather – £85.00
5. Under The Sunflowers Cardigan in Terrace – £21.50
6. Obey Venom Single Ring – £14.70
7. Earn Your Pinstripes Tights – £18.40
8. Grey Diamante Gem Cuff – £6.99
9. Underground Blitz Pewter Winklepicker – £109.00
I have to admit, this is probably the closest to a look that I would wear out and about anyway – quite feminine, but with some badass touches here and there. Because I’m doing Slytherin, I didn’t shy away so much from expensive clothes and accessories – I’m not saying Slytherin is FULL of pureblood rich wizards, but if I’m pretending I’m one of them, I’m sure as hell gonna pretend I’m a rich witch.
Man, if only I really had £15204.93 to spend on clothes!